Friday, June 21, 2013

Reliance Digital Experience


Walking into the mall with my brother is nothing great to write about. But when it comes 'INDIBLOGGER' invite to visit the new reliance digital store at Infinity-2, it turns into a blog post.
       Let me begin with my experience when I went inside the store. The store was packed with people as it was sunday and many people came for shopping and I was there to stare at the products and people of course. I saw many products there and i was impressed at first instance. I went into many sections of the store like Tabs, Mobile, TV,  laptops, Computer, etc. I saw a new product at the tabs & Mobile section was RECONNECT, the electronics brand of Reliance. Unfortunately, the mobile was not working and could not see the feature of the product. I was tempted to go to the Store Manager and say that I have come for the Indiblogger invitation but i chose to check out more product at store.
The main benefit for the store was the large premise it has. When i was staring at the price of Samsung smart TV, store manager ask me whether I am from Indiblogger invite. I gave my printout of invitation and he noted down my number and told me that my gift hamper will be given later which the saddest moment at Reliance store.
I hope that i get my gift hamper.
Thak you very indiblogger.in and reliance store for giving opportunity to be at 'The Relaince Store' and make my weekend.



      

No comments:

Post a Comment